Monday, January 6, 2014

Night Before Surgery

We left home around noon today and headed out for St. Louis. The roads were clear until we reached the outskirts of St. Louis. The last 30 miles the roads were snow covered. There wasn't much traffic and it was slow moving! Respecting the conditions thank goodness!  Danielle is really pretty calm. Just relaxing at the motel. I'm so nervous and am emotional. I am over whelmed by all the support!  Thank you so much!  We appreciate all your prayers. God is good! Below are pictures of what it looks like just outside our motel.



5 comments:

  1. Brenda, I'm Kathy McCarty Pratt's cousin and I live in suburban STL. Please let me know if I can be of any help while you are here. How long do you anticipate being in STL? Feel free to friend my on FB (Mary Lewis - Ballwin, MO) and you can private message me. Best wishes for tomorrow - I'm sure things will go wonderfully for you and Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts and prayers from the Brogan family..You have a wonderful family and we wish you the best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saying a prayer for your family and the Medical staff that will be taking care of Danielle

    The Haddock Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val Cooper OberbroecklingJanuary 7, 2014 at 11:23 AM

    Hope all goes well for Danielle. Prayers to you all.

    ReplyDelete